Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend

This weekend was pretty chill.  Eric feels a lot better, and even drove to our gym today, which is about 5 miles away from our home.  Friday night, Eric, Blake and I hung out with some great friends, while Colton spent the night over his cousin's (Tyson and Keilan) for the first time.

We met some friends at the pool on Saturday... here are some pics of my fam

Eric walked 4 1/2 miles to our pool, while me and the boys got some sun
Here is one Colton took of his lil bro
Saturday night we went downtown, where the city I live in celebrated it's 45th birthday.  Check out our brick we bought, which got installed this month.



And back at home to Colton's room for story time by Daddy.


And despite little bugs, a picnic on Sunday.


We have some fun plans this week already, and I am looking forward to posting some exciting pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment