Wednesday, June 20, 2012

By the Way...

Momma got a job yesterday!  In the midst of the madness, I forgot to post this.  I will be working at a middle school 8 minutes away from my house (and in the same parking lot as my gym!) as a Family and Consumer Science (or Home Ec if you are old-school like me!) teacher.  I am SO excited, and this class is right up my alley!  Except for the fact that during the interview process, I found out that I will have to cook with the kids during monthly Food Labs.  In high school I burnt jello, and my roommates (4 in total) in college would not allow me to cook in our condo, for fear of me burning down the place, and having them lose their security deposit.  But, hopefully everything will be fine.

I am looking forward to going back to work, and having time to socialize with adults in a field which I enjoy.  I will miss the superheroes like CRAZY, but this sacrifice means money for their college funds, extra money on vacations, fancier costumes to dress up in, and a life full of free summers to spend with them (until they get old enough to realize I am not 'cool' anymore).

I have to add a picture this morning of Blake in the bathtub.  He is almost 11 months (crazy!!!), and such a happy baby.  He covered his 'goods' with his Elmo tub toy, so this picture is rated PG.


                               Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?  (on his face that is!)


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment