Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wear them out

If you are a parent, you know exactly what I am talking about.  To an outsider, we tell them that we like our kids to get a lot of exercise.  But, to ourselves we are hoping to wear our kids out so they take LONG naps.  Ok--  sort of selfish child abuse, but momma needs a break!

First stop today was meeting one of my besties  (Heather) at a moon bounce facility.  I dressed my little superheroes alike for the occasion.

                                                    (Do they look like little Spidermen?)

We headed to Hopper's, which is a new bounce facility located near Heather's home.  Surprisingly, it was pretty empty, so our boys had a blast, and each told us that they were "really sweaty" after 2 hours of constant jumping and running around.    

                             
                                              (Here are our boys "Frick and Frack" in constant motion)

                                                       (and our little guys in action)

Next was a needed food break, so off to Mickie D's.  I had to take a picture of Heather with her youngest.  She is such a beautiful friend of mine, and I swear a sister from another life.



After an almost brawl in the play area between our 3 year-olds and some elementary-aged kids (our kids I'm sure would've kicked their *ss!), we left McDonald's and parted ways.  As hoped for, my boys passed out on the way home, and I got to put them down for a continued nap when we walked in the door.  I actually made more progress on my mural.  I am hoping to finish by next week ;)




If you live in central Maryland and have kids you would like to wear out, I would highly recommend Hopper's.  It is brand new, CLEAN, and has some really cool mommies to hang out with!  http://www.hopperskidzone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment