Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Un-Father's Day

Well, since Eric was unable to do much today, I ended up taking the kids to my cousin's home for their annual Father's Day cookout.  I have missed it every year, because Eric and I have gone out to dinner with Colton during the same time the cookout starts.

Colton had a great time playing with some cousins he doesn't get to see too often.

This is my immediate family. (from left to right)  Blake with my sis Jennifer, my b.i.l. George, stepdad "Poppy", and Mimi enjoying some Famous Dave's

  
Piñata Time!  Here goes Blake with help from Mimi....

...and Colton

...and Juliana


CANDY!!!  


                            The best family picture we got...  at least my sis and George are looking cute!

                                             Colton with his girl cousins on the tire swing...

                                                                 Me and my Blake

  
...and back at home to take care of my Boo!  Well, it was a very Un-Father's Day, but we just hope Daddy recovers very soon so we can spend some special time with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment