Wednesday, June 20, 2012

GTL

Today was definitely a GTL (Gym, Tan, Laundry) day.  All 4 of us went to the gym together, and Eric was able to have a decent workout as well.  Colton got to play with a bunch of kids in KidSpace, and Blake got to throw up/poop on, I mean play with Monique and Megan.

Eric and Blake chilled out after the gym, and Colton and I got some sun in our hot tub.

Colton wearing my his Chanels

After dinner, we went to meet some friends and family at the pool, for more fun and sun.  I really am waiting for the laundry to dry, but seriously doubt I will put anything away tonight.  I am POOPED!  Here are some pictures of our evening...
I have no clue what we were laughing at!


Let's try this again...  much better!

Colton (right) and his buddy Owen

Colton and Blake's cousin, Jordan (right) and her bff, Amber


Blake's cracker dinner

$5 Little C's Pizza








No comments:

Post a Comment