Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Superheroes vs Princesses

Today, the superheroes and I went back to our big outlet mall to meet a very good friend of mine, Danielle, who moved to the west coast about 6 months ago (tears).  Danielle brought her 2 daughters, Paige (3) and Ella (2 in a week), and her 7 year old nephew, Nick.

Danielle has been a regular sahm (stay at home mom) pal of mine, since we met at our friend Jen's daughter's birthday party 3 years ago.  She is the only friend I have who has 2 girls close to the age of my boys.  The difference in their sexes, even at this young age, is so funny to me.  I literally can only name about 5 princesses, have no idea how to style girls hair, and am not use to kids that don't try to jump off everything or wrestle their friends to the ground.

We decided to eat lunch at a restaurant where it was Kid's Day (kids eat for 99 cents---  cha-ching!!).  Luckily, it was another beautiful day, so we decided to eat outside with the messy kids.

They were hot and hungry, but how cute are their Buffalo Wild Wings hats?!?

Apparently Blake is a Wing Nut...  who knew?
Danielle and I

After eating and shopping, it was time to say our good-byes.

Nick and Colton wrestled it out...


And Paige and Colton hugged it out...



It starts early, but there is such a difference early on between girls and boys.  I can't even imagine not getting tackled and instead getting hugged all day.  Ahhhhh.....  the sweet life I will just have to live through with my nieces and my friend's girlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment