Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Date Day

Since Blake was born, I have stayed home exclusively with him until I took Colton out of preschool for the summer 3 weeks ago.   When Colton was born, I stayed home with him until he was 10 months old, and then went back to school to get my master's degree in elementary ed.  I have to say, I really don't have any alone time with my big boy now.  So, Eric and I decided to hire a babysitter every Tuesday to watch Blake, so Colton and I could have a weekly Date Day.

                                     (This is our Tuesday babysitter, Blair.  How cute is she?!?)

Since it was raining today, we went to the library to play games on the computer and check out some fun books (Superhero Squad, Star Wars and Lego City to name a few). We then hit Honeybaked Ham  for lunch (Colton LOVES the samples!) and then went to Monster Mini Golf.  This was both of our first time there, and it was SO much fun.  If you haven't been, I highly recommend going.  It's a completely dark indoor mini golf course with blue lights, and glow in the dark balls and TONS of glowing monsters.

Check out the link, and see if one is near you!  http://monsterminigolf.com/

Oh...  here is Colton with his umbrella ready for some mommy-time.


No comments:

Post a Comment