Wednesday, July 25, 2012

One Year Appointment

This morning, my little superhero had his one-year wellness check-up.  I love seeing what growth he has made, and especially seeing his awesome doctor, Dr. Lee.

Here are pictures of my little guy getting weighed.  Now, when anyone asks, "Oh my gosh!!  How much does he weigh?"  The answer is 22 pounds 8 ounces.  And he is in the 50th-75th percentile, so my man is not overweight...  juuuuusssstttt right!






Getting ready to get his height taken
50-75%-- not too bad!


Next was onto check and make sure everything was working OK...
Waiting for Dr. Lee.  He is super-juicy!

Ears look good...  CHECK

Heart sounds good...  CHECK


Teeth look good... CHECK.  Blake has 8 teeth in as of now, and 2 bottom molars coming in.

AND THEN FOR THE SHOTS....  poor guy needed 4 today, but this will prevent LOTS of sick days.  I have to add, Blake has never been sick this whole entire year!  He has been to the gym for 2 hours a day about 5 days a week, but not full-time daycare yet which starts in a month.  So, I an anticipate some sick days soon.

Is this the saddest picture ever?  Taken after his 4 shots,  but that's it for awhile!



Tonight the fam is going to our neighborhood pool party.  I am looking forward to seeing some friends and neighbors, and letting Blake play in the water.  He deserves some good times today!

No comments:

Post a Comment