Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy B-day times 4

Tonight, the fam and I went over my parent's house to celebrate FOUR birthdays...  my stepdad (aka- Poppy), my sis-in-law Leeann (who is also due with her second boy on Oct 5!), and the 2 superheroes.

After dinner, we lit the candles and sang Happy B-day...



Blake, Juliana, Mimi, Aunt Jennifer, Leeann, Cameron and Colton

And Blake getting ready to make a mess eat his cake...




The superheroes got some AMAZING gifts... mostly superhero themed, such as 5 costumes...

Here is my nephew Cameron (3), Juliana and Colton.  Blake was too gooey to put his costume on.

and posing with Uncle George before Juliana told Colton to get the "bad guys"

Well, it's off to bed.  I am so excited for their birthday party, and to see some great friends.  Six mo' days!

No comments:

Post a Comment