Thursday, July 19, 2012

More party prep

Well, just 2 more days until the superheroes' birthday party (Colton will be 4 and Blake will be 1).  Since the party will be held at one of our neighborhood pools, I have been stalking reading the weather forecast all week, and it looks like it might rain that day.  It also was supposed to rain this whole week and hardly has, so hopefully the incorrect reports continue.

For the past month, I have been obsessive about making personalized labels for the water bottles for the party.  I ordered a custom download from www.etsy.com for personalized labels, and all I had to do was print them out onto label paper.  Here is one sheet which I printed onto Avery 8165 paper.  (lots of ink was used, but well worth it!)

How cute...right?!?


Once my printer paper was delivered from www.staples.com, I got to work...

I have used this paper cutter since I was in college making my design boards!

Much concentration needed ;)

Well, here are the before pictures...



And after....
There are about 50 more, which Colton "organized" in the bin by superhero.  

I hope it is extra hot Saturday, so our guests can cool down with some refreshing superhero aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment