Thursday, July 12, 2012

An AWESOME Nightcap!

The superheroes and I had a really fun day today.  We met my sister and her 5 year-old daughter, Juliana, at a farm near our home.  There were many cool structures to play on, animals to feed, and they each rode a horse and went for a ride in a "cow" train.  At 11:45, there was even story time in a shaded barn (it was pretty warm out today!), and the kids made a pig puppet out of a paper bag while eating a picnic lunch.

Here is the link to the farm we went to.  So much fun!!

http://www.clarklandfarm.com/

After nap time, we met Blair and her nephew, Carson, at a neighborhood pool near our home.  Colton and Carson are the same age, and hit is off at his birthday party last Sunday (they bonded over his new Batman Cave toy!)

 Carson (left) and Colton


Well, to top off my day, one of my close designer friends, Stacie, just delivered her first child, a girl, whom she name Isla Harper (First and middle name).  I can't even tell you how excited I am...  I don't even remember the last time one of my friends had their FIRST child.  I am planning to visit little Isla on the 24th, when Blair is here to watch the boys.  I feel like it's been forever since I've been around a baby girl!  And...  I will have a working camera then, so there will be many pictures on my blog that night!

Below is a picture of some of us girls who worked together designer model homes (with Stacie) at her baby shower.  CONGRATS MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!

Kelly, Me, Lindsey, Stacie (can you tell?!), Mel, Angela, Janelle, & Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment