Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"If You Knew Me" by Colton Colombel

I have recently read other bloggers write posts titled "If You Knew Me".  I decided to turn this around a bit, and interview my soon-to-be 4 year-old (4 more days!!) and ask him the following questions in case my readers wanted to learn his answers to "If you knew me"...  some answers I am sure will not surprise you!

Mommy:  "Colton, Who is your favorite superhero?"
Colton:     "Batman"

What he is wearing during this interview


Mommy:  "What is your favorite tv show?"
Colton:   "Old School Batman."  (he really likes Adam West!)


Mommy:  "What is your favorite song?"
Colton:  (sings)  "Dadadadadadadada...Batman!"


Monmy:  "What is your favorite color?"
Colton:  (looks at his costume outfit)  "Blue, grey and yellow like Batman."
(Do you see a theme yet?!)


Mommy:  "What is your favorite number?"
Colton:  "Nothing.  Well number 2 because Robin is with old school Batman and there are 2 of them."

Mommy:  "What is your favorite food?"
Colton:   "Chicken b/c Batman eats it"   Uhhhh....  ok

Colton:  "Are we done yet Mommy?"   Ignore


Mommy:  "Who is your favorite brother?"   (our dog counts!)
Colton:  "Blake b/c he is silly!"


Mommy:  "What is your favorite thing to do outside?"
Colton:  "Catch lightening bugs and put them in my bug catcher and watch them light up."

Colton:  "I want to be done.  Are we done?" Ignore again  (I know...  mean Mommy, but I need memories... right?!)


Mommy:  "Where is your favorite place to go on an airplane?"
Colton:  "The Florida hotel to see the fireworks with Ainsely and Isabelle."  (our last trip... and I agree!)


Last torturous question:

Mommy:  "What is your favorite sports team?"
Colton: "Orioles baseball b/c I like Adam Jones and saw him with Mimi and Poppy."



No comments:

Post a Comment