Sunday, March 17, 2013

"If You Knew Me" by Colton Colombel Part II

Mommy:  "Who is your favorite person?"

Colton:     "My favorite person is zero!"  (maybe I should have interviewed him a little more than 5 minutes after he woke up from his nap!)



Mommy:   "If it was Halloween, what would you want to dress up as?"

Colton:      "Superman."



Mommy:    "What is your favorite food?"

Colton:        "I don't like any boring foods, that I should eat."  OOO-KAYYYYYY.........



Mommy:      "Ok, Colton.  Just name something, please."

Colton:          "Actually, fries and chicken nuggets."



Mommy:        "Who is your best friend at school?"

Colton:            "Joseph."



Mommy:        "What is your favorite thing to watch on your iPad?"

Colton:           "Dumbo."  (Seriously, I though he was going to say Ninjago or Woody Woodpecker.)



Mommy:          "What is your favorite thing to do outside?"

Colton:              "I want a two wheel bike and play with golf balls with daddy when I am big."



Mommy:           "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Colton:               "The same thing as Daddy.  What does Daddy do, Mommy?"






By the way... The superheroes spent the night last night with Aunt Jennifer over Mimi's.  Here is a video the kids made...  (above) 


No comments:

Post a Comment