Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dutch Wonderland



Yesterday, we took Juliana and Colton to Dutch Wonderland, while Blake spend the day in his new daycare.  Dutch Wonderland is an amusement park I used to go to as a kid, with rides good for ages 8 and under (PERFECT!!)

The kids (and Eric and I) had such a fun day.  Juliana and Colton went on all kinds of rides, and even spent time in their watermark going on many watersides.

Here are some pictures from our day...

(or... here's Juliana at our house the day before we left for the park...  golfing with Colton)

Add caption

They rode this coaster at least 15 times!  And LOVED sitting in the front and putting their hands in the air.








I rode these swings with them once.  I don't have it in me anymore for  rides that go in a circle  ;)

Dutch Wonderland is located in Amish Country Lancaster, Pennsylvania:

http://www.dutchwonderland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment