Sunday, March 3, 2013

A new PR

Eric made a personal record for himself this weekend, and I couldn't be prouder of him!  He shot a 74 playing golf!!  For those of you who aren't golf enthusiasts, (including myself, except for playing for about 4 months until I got preggo with Blake) it means he shot a 2 over par on a 72 par golf course.

When my husband is determined to do something, he works very hard to try to reach his goal.  It could be anything from putting up crown molding throughout our house (with help from moi!), cooking low-sodium soups from scratch, planning AMAZING vacations for my family, and pretty much anything else he is interested in.  Eric does spend lots of time with his work and family, but golfing is his definite stress-reliver.  And...  I am super-proud of him!

The oldest superhero will start taking golf lessons this summer, along with possibly swimming and maybe soccer.  Even if my boys do not turn out to be athletic, I hope they follow in Daddy's footsteps to practice, practice, practice, figure out their goals and focus on how to obtain it, and HAVE FUN!!


Here's the only picture I have of him related to golf.  We went to San Francisco 4 years ago, and we walked around on Pebble Beach.

Daddy and Colton in April 2009 on the 18th hole

click here to see the beautiful golf course: Pebble Beach Golfing

No comments:

Post a Comment