Monday, March 25, 2013

Snowing in Spring?!?

This was a real treat!  We got lots of snow during the past 24 hours.  Public schools were closed in my county today, so I stayed home and cleaned my tushy off (the superheroes daycare was open, so they both went to school).  One of the things I read in The Happiness Project, was to clean any clutter you have in your home.  I ended up the day with about 10 bags of trash, and 6 bags of donations.

When the superheroes got home from daycare, it was time to PLAY in the snow.  Eric and Colton went outside and made 2 snowmen.  Since the snow has turned to rain later on in the afternoon, one of the snowmen quickly "melted" (picture 3). 


Colton getting ready to throw a big snowball at Blake

CRASH!  Right into the door...  Blake found it amusing

Notice the "melted" snowman on the left ;)
Daddy is on his way to fix him


HAPPY SNOW-PRING!!
See---  I wasn't kidding...  Read here -----> Snow in the area

No comments:

Post a Comment