Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pajama Story Time

Every since Colton was 2 months old, I took him to some sort of story time at one of our local libraries. As he got older, I frequented them less, since I was in school getting my teaching degree, and then teaching myself.  When Blake was born, I never took him to the library.  I pretty much took him to the gym while I worked out, and he played in the KidSpace area.  Last year, the superheroes, Eric and I took the boys to the library one weekend morning, but that was about it.

I have read about a Pajama Story Time at our libraries, which is held at 7:00pm on weekday evenings.  Tonight was my chance to bring the superheroes to it.  While Eric met friends for dinner, I gave the superheroes dinner, put them in their pjs, and headed to the library.

The theme tonight was bunnies, and the kids had a BLAST!  Colton even told me on the way home that he had a great time...  warms my <3!




Listening to stories










                                                           The boys love to dance!!!


Afterwards, they made a craft....  a paper bag bunny rabbit




Someone decided to color their hand!

And the finished products...  guess who made which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment